- Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) - An estimate of a home's value compared to others that are similar in features and location.
- Contract Preparation for Buyers
- Contract Preparation for Sellers
- Exposure Marketing the property through multiple media to prospective buyers.
- Facilitating a Purchase Guiding the buyer through the process
- Facilitaing a Sale Guiding a seller through the selling process
- Relocation Assistance visit Moving Companies, one of our partners that can assist you.
- Cash for Keys or Eviction Negotiate cash for keys. Coordinate eviction with Sheriff's department.
- Re-Key Upon vacancy, secure property; arrange utilities, trash-out, cleaning, lawn services etc.
- Inspection Complete interior and exterior condition review. Evaluate repair verses "AS IS" options to maximize yield and keep holding time to a minimum. Order necessary inspections as needed.
- Appraisal Arrange for appraiser to gain access to property
- Occupancy Verification Reports Complete in any format requested. Interior and exterior photographs. Photographs of comparable properties. Digital documentation utilized to provide quick turn around.
- Rehabilitation Provide recommendations on extent of renovations required to increase profit. Secure repair estimates from contractors. Supervise and inspect all work to be completed.
- Reports Scheduled status reporting to meet your deadlines.
- Marketing Multiple Listing Service, Real Estate Advertising Magazines and Internet Sites
- Offers Require mortgage pre-qualification prior to offer presentation. Skilled negotiator ensures highest possible return to client.
- Escrow Monitor buyer's inspection period. Troubleshoot unforeseen problems and coordinate any unexpected last minute situations to guarantee successful close of escrow.